Friday, April 10, 2015

Poetry: The Theory of Everything

The Theory of Everything
By Brittany Mishra

Apples
Behave by
Convincing the
Dirt and ground to
Entertain the idea of
Falsifying the unavoidable rule of
                                                      Galileo G.
                                                          Relativity                                              .
                                                              Albert E.                                      P
                                                                  Velocity                              U
                                                                       Isaac N.                   Fall
                                                                          Theory            To
                                                                              Yearning

 

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant. I love this on so many levels. Very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Brittany. Being bad, breaking laws, still a good outcome. Yummy, I hope they are Delicious Apples that you observed. Or Granny Smith.
    I like your poem and the apples. Thank you.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cleverly done. I likey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The upward cadence at the end is particularly impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brittany. I love what you did on this particular task. I see that I can come here to shop for ideas☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone thank you for your comments! It took me awhile to write this one, but I learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really cool! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed it! I like how you played with it. Congratulations on being the featured artist for day eleven.

    ReplyDelete